BFC recognizes that in a quickly evolving global market, high quality and timely research guides growth and helps us respond quickly to the immediate needs of the people and institutions we serve. BFC supports rigorous research that informs stakeholders about complex issues in the world of Cambodia’s garment industry.
- Hagar Report—Study on the Perceptions of Garment Factory Owners on Nutrition and the Feasibility for Pursuing Canteen Service in the garment Sector in Cambodia.
- From Downturn to Recovery
- Retrogression in Working Conditions
- Does Better Labour Standard Compliance Pay?
- Working Conditions and Factory Survival
- Apparel Wages Before and After Better Factories Cambodia
- Excessive Overtime, Workers and Productivity
- Labour Law Compliance and Human Resource Management Innovation
Research on Better Factories Cambodia:
- Research Brief 1: What Drives Compliance? Finding from Better Factories Cambodia http://betterwork.org/global/?p=203
- Research Brief 2: The Impact of Better Factories Cambodia http://betterwork.org/global/?p=201
- Research Brief 3: Does Better Labour Standard Compliance Improve the Relationship Between Suppliers and their Buyers http://betterwork.org/global/?p=205
- Research Brief 4: Interwoven: How the Better Work Program Improves Jobs and Life Quality in the Apparel Sector http://www.worldbank.org/en/topic/gender/publication/interwoven-how-better-work-program-improves-jobs-life-quality-apparel-sector